Momental
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Social Clan for All!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update To Ranking System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keato
Admin
Keato

Update To Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Update To Ranking System   Update To Ranking System EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:51 am

Hi everyone! I just wanted to update you all on the latest changes I made to the ranking system. I basically just incorporated bumping the recruitment thread on the rs forums as an additional method to gain ranks. I ranked Nyssa up one because I noticed she has been helping a lot with bumping, and it is a big help. Below is how the "ranking system" section of our recruitment thread now looks with these new changes. The only change really is in method 3.

Ranking System

The ranking system is primarily based on three factors, including number of caps at the citadel, as well as number of new member recruits.

Method 1

Below is the table based on the citadel capping system. Additionally, for each time you cap at the citadel, your name will be put into a drawing at the end of the month for prizes

NOTE: Half capping counts as 1 cap, and fully capping counts as 2 caps in the ranking system. However, to be entered into the raffle for a prize at the end of the month, you must fully cap

New Member ----------------- Recruit
1 cap ------------------------- Corporal
2 caps ------------------------ Sergeant
4 caps ------------------------ Lieutenant
6 caps ------------------------ Captain
10 caps ------------------------ Admin*
*Admin ranks and above have access to the avatar, and are expected to at least half cap weekly. Admins may be demoted to captain if they persistently do not cap.
**Ranks beyond Admin will be given based on need within the clan, and desire for member to help out.

Method 2

In addition to gaining ranks from capping at the citadel, members can also gain ranks from recruiting new members into the clan. Your rank will be computed as shown above from the citadel capping section, and a number of ranks will be added to your rank based on the chart below.

1 Member recruited ------------ rank +1
2 Members recruited ----------- rank +2
4 Members recruited ----------- rank +3
6 Members recruited ----------- rank +4

For example, if you capped at the citadel 3 times, and recruited 2 members, your rank would be Sergeant +2 = Captain. However, your rank cannot exceed admin in this way as mentioned previously.

Method 3

Additional ranks may also be awarded for consistently helping with keeping our recruitment thread bumped.
Back to top Go down
http://omfgdogs.com/

Update To Ranking System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Momental :: Clan :: Clan News-
Jump to: