Momental
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Social Clan for All!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event Coordinator Positions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keato
Admin
Keato

Event Coordinator Positions Empty
PostSubject: Event Coordinator Positions   Event Coordinator Positions EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello everyone!

I will need some help with coordinating events, especially since we have people from different timezones within the clan. Currently I'm looking to fill two positions for different timezones. Please post below if you are interested!

Position 1 - Europe/Asia Event Coordinator

• Should be between GMT and GMT+6 or around this time (not strict requirement).
  • Will be responsible for planning at least 1 event per week (besides recurring events such as citadel capping and monthly house parties).
  • Events should be at convenient times for people in the GMT to GMT+6 timezones.
  • Member will be promoted to Coordinator (one rank above admin) and will have access to avatar for clan events.
  • Events should appeal to different interests (group skilling, skilling competitions, group PVM, group minigames).
  • Coordinator should attend all of the events which he/she schedules and keep track of member attendance.

Position 2 - Americas Event Coordinator

• Should be between GMT-5 and GMT-12 or around this time (not strict requirement).
  • Will be responsible for planning at least 1 event per week (besides recurring events such as citadel capping and monthly house parties).
  • Events should be at convenient times for people in the GMT-5 to GMT-12 timezones.
  • Member will be promoted to Coordinator (one rank above admin) and will have access to avatar for clan events.
  • Events should appeal to different interests (group skilling, skilling competitions, group PVM, group minigames).
  • Coordinator should attend all of the events which he/she schedules and keep track of member attendance.

Also, I'm willing to give some prizes to certain events (e.g. skilling competitions). Coordinators should plan these with me in advance though.
Back to top Go down
http://omfgdogs.com/
Sec Brb

PostSubject: Re: Event Coordinator Positions   Event Coordinator Positions EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Oi iduno pic meh. I log in and play rs. Haiii. Position 2 plawx. Iduno my gmt. Merica. That is all. Baiii.
Back to top Go down
Keato
Admin
Keato

PostSubject: Re: Event Coordinator Positions   Event Coordinator Positions EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Btw, if anyone is interested please post here. After this thread has been up for a week I will decide on who will fill each position.
Back to top Go down
http://omfgdogs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Coordinator Positions   Event Coordinator Positions Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Coordinator Positions
Page 1 of 1